Price And Quantity
- 200.00 - 250.00 INR/Piece
- 5000 Piece
- Moulding Inserts
- 3 - 20 MM
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Piece Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Brass Moulding Inserts are designed to use for clipboard, wood, plastic, and so on. Manufactured from Free Cutting Brass of High Grade or BS 249 Type or IS 319 Type, these inserts are made with or without collars, & Knurling kinds like Unidirectional, Diamond, Straight, and Both blind.They have multiple threads types like BA, UNC, UNF, BSW (Inches), ISO Metric (MM Threads), etc. To ensure attractive appeal and rust proof finish, Brass Moulding Inserts are finished with Tin, Natural, & Nickel coating/plating material.
Special Features of Brass Inserts :
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the brass inserts.
- Knurling Available: Diamond Straight Unidirectional Both blind and through brass inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
- Brass Round Knurled Inserts
- Brass Hexagonal Inserts
- Brass Square Inserts
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or BS 249 Type (I) or High Grade
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- Brass as per RoHS Directive.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA, BSW (Inches), UNC, UNF or
- Any as per custom design
Length / Size : Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per custom design or requirement
Finish And Coating : Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated brass inserts or any coating as per customer specification.